Frequently Asked Questions
- Is signing in with Blizzard safe?
- We use the official Blizzard OAuth2 API to let you sign in with your Blizzard account rather than create a new one. HSReplay.net never gains access to your email, password or anything other than your Battletag; it's completely secure!
- Do I need to sign in to upload replays?
- Not at all! Just download Hearthstone Deck Tracker and use it to upload and share your replays. You may claim them later by clicking "Claim Account" in your deck tracker's settings.
- How do you know which cards opponents are holding in their hand?
- Once a card is played from hand we can deduce when that card was drawn, discovered or created in any other way.
- How can I support what you're doing?
- You can support HearthSim, the team behind Hearthstone Deck Tracker, HSReplay.net and other tools by subscribing to HSReplay.net Premium.
- Where can I get the latest news about HSReplay.net?
- You can find us on Discord, follow us @HSReplayNet and like our Facebook page.
- I need help with the site, my replays, my subscription…
- Shoot us an email, or message us on Twitter or Facebook.
- I think I found a bug!
- Simply contact us or open an issue on GitHub.
We love hearing from our users! Got feedback? Questions? Want to report a bug? Or maybe you just want to say hi... join our Discord server. You can also find us on Twitter on Twitter or just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.