How it works
Let's get started:
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I sign in?
- Click on the "Log in with Battle.net" button and we'll securely send you to Blizzard. This is officially supported, and HSReplay.net never gains access to your password.
- Do I need to sign in?
- Not at all! Just download Hearthstone Deck Tracker and use it to upload and share your replays. You may claim them later by clicking "Claim Account" in your deck tracker's settings.
- How do I share a replay?
- Simply send the link to your friends. You can also use the "Share" dialog on the replay page, where you can select on which turn the link should start the replay.
- How do you know which cards the opponent was holding in his hand?
- Once a card is played from hand we can deduce when that card was drawn, discovered or created in any other way.
- How can I support what you're doing?
- You can support HearthSim, the team behind Hearthstone Deck Tracker, HSReplay.net and other tools by subscribing to HearthSim Premium.
- Where can I get the latest news about HSReplay.net?
- Follow us @HSReplayNet, like our Facebook page and subscribe to /r/hsreplay.
- I need help with the site, my replays, my subscription…
- Shoot us an email, or message us on Twitter or Facebook.
- I think found a bug!
- Simply contact us or open an issue on GitHub.