How it works
Let's get started:
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I sign in?
- Click on the "Log in with Battle.net" button and we'll send you to Battle.net. HSReplay.net does not have access to your password.
- Do I need to sign in?
- Not at all! Just download Hearthstone Deck Tracker and use it to upload and share your replays. You can then connect your replays to your Battle.net account at any time.
- How do I share a replay?
- Simply send the link to your friends. You can also use the "Share" dialog on the replay page, where you can even set the specific turn to link to.
- How do you know which cards the opponent was holding in his hand?
- Once a card is played from hand we can deduce when that card was drawn, discovered or created in any other way.
- Where can I get the latest news about HSReplay.net?
- Follow us @HSReplayNet and subscribe to /r/hsreplay.
- Can you show me statistics about my winrates/decks/matchups…
- Stay tuned!